- Henry: I think we need to talk.
- Emma: Hey now, what's going on? Is this an intervention?
- Mary Margaret: There's a certain family bonding experience that we think you're missing out on.
- Emma: No.
- David: We've all been through it. It's a rite of passage, really.
- Emma: No. Unh-uh. Not a chance.
- Henry: It wouldn't even last that long, because there are three of us here to wake you up.
- Mary Margaret: It would hardly even constitute as a sleeping curse. Just a quick, fiery inferno of a nap.
- David: Think of it as family bonding.
- Emma: How about we think of it as 'No fucking way' instead.
- Henry: We'll have a party when you wake up.
- Emma: Really, that's what you're going with. A party. That's your incentive.
- Henry: There'll be cake.
iwannaholdyourhand22 likes this
and-it-feels-like-finally reblogged this from saviorofstorybrooke
Show more notes