- Mr. Gold: It doesn't look like David will be waking up any time soon, and it does him no good to lie here and take up room in my shop. You're going to have to help me relocate him to his wife's flat.
- Regina: I'll take legs, you take arms. Let's go. Careful, there's a step there. Then a pothole in the sidewalk. We're coming around the corner now.
- Ruby: David?
- Regina: Everything's fine, we're just--
- Granny: Gods, is he dead?
- Mr. Gold: No, he's not dead, we--
- Leroy: What have you done to him, you monsters?
- Regina: Monsters? If you'd allow me to--
- Dr. Whale: OI, NOLAN'S DEAD. SOMEONE GRAB THE TORCHES.
- Mr. Gold: Dump him and run in 3, 2, 1, GO.
- Regina: Storybrooke Mafia, out.
theonceandfuturedragonlord reblogged this from ouatconversations
durcheinander likes this
i-thought-you-and-i reblogged this from ouatconversations
wanderlust-and-wallflowers likes this
Show more notes